No Man's Sky [v 1.61 + DLC] (2016) GOG
Author: Bo0mB0om on 9-10-2018, 03:57, Views: 10
No Man's Sky [v 1.61 + DLC] (2016) PC | GOG | Size:5.36 GB
Release date: August 12, 2016
Developer: Hello Games
Publisher: Hello Games
Genre: Survival simulator, space simulator
Publication Type: Licence
Voice language: English,
Tablet: Not required
No Man's Sky is a science-fiction space simulator from the creators of Joe Danger for a new generation of consoles and PCs. The action of the game takes place on the expanses of a procedurally-genius universe, where absolutely everything - from planets and creatures on them to whole galaxies - is created quite by accident. The game is virtually infinite, although it has a clear goal - the player must fly to the center of the universe to solve a secret. On the way to their goal, players are free to do anything - explore the planets, fight in space for the possession of resources, improve their weapons and ship, learn extraterrestrial languages, and much more. And the players have to extract resources and fight on the planets with mysterious Guardians who protect them.
• Build your course in the open universe and explore any of the 18 446 744 073 709 551 616 unique planets. The No Man's Sky is created in real time, so every player will have the opportunity to become a pioneer. Exploration of the cosmos is very smooth, without delays and podzagruzok, even if you descend from orbit to the surface of the planet or make jumps between the stellar systems.
• Choose an occupation to taste - from a desperate space warrior, bounty hunter or pirate to a peace-loving trader, miner or researcher. Playing in No Man's Sky can be anything, and you are free to change employment at any time. Just do not forget that all actions have their consequences.
• All the adventures in No Man's Sky start from the outer edge of a single unexplored galaxy. On the way, you will meet countless star systems, planets, life forms and many other things that no one has seen before you. At will, you can share finds with other players, giving names to your discoveries and applying them to a single Galaxy Map.
• Make enemies and make friends by interfering with wars in the galaxy. Take part in daring raids on trade caravans, storm massive battleships, earn rewards and improve your weapons. Just do not forget: one helps always displease others.
• Violence is not the only way to succeed. Seek out rare resources and trade with the greatest benefit for yourself, and on the proceeds get improvements and more cargo ships. This occupation is very profitable, but you risk drawing the attention of pirates.
• The better the engine of your ship, the farther you can go and the sooner you reach the target. Upgrading the costume will better protect against radiation and a hostile environment. It means that exciting discoveries will become even greater.
• The No Man's Sky galaxy lives a full life. Her trade is caravans, dashing pirates, valiant police and formidable warships. They are all ready for action. And this galaxy belongs to all No Man's Sky players. Who knows whose consequences you will have to face?
1. Install the game, following the instructions of the installation program.
3. Install the update.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)