Video Thumbnails Maker Platinum 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
Author: Dl43v3r on 16-05-2018, 15:10, Views: 67
Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 25.33 MB
Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) and screenshots of video files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+ is required to run the application.
The tool consists of:
• Video Thumbnails Maker = MAKER
• Pictures Thumbnails Viewer = VIEWER
• The main advantage of the VIEWER is the ability to start related video-file right from a thumbnail sheet.
• Moreover, you can start the video from the moment from which the thumbnail shot has been taken!
• VTX picture files are required to be generated.
MAKER's Key Features:
• A thumbnail sheet is generated from a so called "set" of files (pictures from a separate folder or an archive); for instance, if you add a folder with 3 zip-archives and 8 separate pictures in it - 4 sheets will be created (3 for archives and 1 for 8 separate pictures)
• Plenty of options and special effects (see screenshots above); momentary rendered visual preview of your settings right in the Options window
• 5 customizable "base"-presets (see examples above); special (non-"MxN") matrices with big tiles
• You can generate GIF-animations and HTML Galleries automatically using separate tiles of your sheets
• Batch processing; you can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment
• Options preset file format (*.ptm). After you run a preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning
• Command Line Interface (CLI, works only in activated version)
• Zip, 7z and Rar archives are fully supported by the MAKER
VIEWER's Key Features:
• Zip and 7z archives are fully transparent to the program; you can manage a picture without worrying about its actual location; if a pictures is situated in a Zip or 7z archive the program will update the archive automatically
• Rar archives are partly transparent to the VIEWER (automatic unpacking only); that means you can still navigate through pictures in Rar archives, but you can not delete/rename files in such archives (RAR license restriction)
*.ptx is a special "thumbnail gallery" or "sheet of thumbnails" file format; it is used by Pictures Thumbnails Viewer; a file with .ptx extension could be easily opened by double clicking on it in any file manager
*.vtx files are supported (that files are produced by Video Thumbnails Maker); the VIEWER allows you to start the video from its thumbnail sheet
• Pictures Thumbnails Viewer keeps history of your navigation through thumbnail sheets; so you can "jump back and back" using Escape or Backspace keys
• You can substitute any part of your thumbnail sheet right from the viewer as well as regenerate the entire sheet
• Detailed picture info appears when moving the mouse cursor to the right screen border (somewhere at the middle point)
Key Features of The Program:
• Simple rules.
• Hi-Scores table.
• English, Russian, German and French interface languages.
• Small size of the program.
• Hot keys.Release Notes:- fixed: Creation of WebM files with Audio longer than 3 seconds freezed the program in many cases.
:-RapidGatorNitroFlareDon't forget to say Thanks !!!