Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4 macOS / Linux
Author: Noname6789 on 31-10-2020, 01:48, Views: 236
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4 macOs / Linux | 4.4 Gb
Intel Software is pleased to announce the availability of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4. This release includes functional and security updates, also all tools updated to the latest version.
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4 Release Notes - Date: 22 October 2020
* All tools updated to the latest version.
* Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Update 4 includes functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
* Intel C/C++ Compiler:
- Added support for Intel Advanced Matrix Extensions intrinsics.
* Intel Cluster Checker:
- Added feature to propagate environment variables to all nodes using pdsh for remote execution.
- Improvements to data collection and messaging for several frameworks.
- Changes to third-party components for resolution of CVEs to those components.
* Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library:
- Improved Intel DAAL and daal4py performance for certain algorithms.
- Acceleration of KNeighborsClassifier, RandomForestClassifier, and RandomForestRegressor scikit-learn estimator.
- Conversion of trained XGBoost and LightGBM models into a daal4py Gradient Boosted Trees model for fast prediction.
* Intel Distribution for Python:
- Releasing scikit-ipp1.2.0 for image warping, image filtering, and morphological operations with scikit-image like API.
- Releasing mkl_umath Python package for Intel technologies-powered NumPy universal function.
- Added new features for some functions in scikit-learn.
* Intel Fortran Compiler:
- Added support for Intel Advanced Matrix Extensions intrinsics.
* Intel Integrated Performance Primitives:
- Extended optimization for Intel IPP CRC functions on 10th Generation Intel Core processor family.
- Extended optimizations for Intel IPP Image Processing and Color Conversions functions for selected algorithms for Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel AVX-512).
- Extended Intel IPP Cryptography with ECDSA (Sign) and ECDHE for the NIST curves p256r1 and p384r1.
* Intel Math Kernel Library:
- Introduced Intel Advanced Matrix Extensions (Intel AMX) based GEMM with MKL_ENABLE_INSTRUCTIONS=AVX512_E4.
* Intel MPI Benchmarks:
* Intel MPI Library:
- Added Intel Ethernet 800 series support.
- Added MPI + OpenMP offload examples.
- Added new algorithm for MPI_Sendrecv_replace (I_MPI_ADJUST_SENDRECV_REPLACE=2).
* Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector:
* Intel VTune Profiler:
- Added support for remote profiling of applications running in Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances.
- Source-level Memory Mapped I/O (MMIO) analysis now supports InfiniBand devices.
- Added support for 11thGen Intel Core processors code named Tiger Lake.
Intel Parallel Studio XE has three editions: Composer Edition, Professional Edition, and Cluster Edition.
Intel Parallel Studio XE ComposerEdition provides a software tools environment for developing Fortran, C, and/or C++ code using Intel Compilers. Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition also includes Intel® Math Kernel Library, Intel Integrated Performance Primitives, Intel Threading Building Blocks, and Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel DAAL).
Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition provides a software tools environment for developing Fortran, C, and/or C++ code using Intel Compilers. Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition also includes Intel Math Kernel Library, Intel Integrated Performance Primitives, Intel Threading Building Blocks, and Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel DAAL).
Intel Parallel Studio XE Professional Edition adds Intel VTune Profilerfor performance analysis, Intel Inspectorforcorrectness analysis, and Intel Advisorfor parallelism discovery.
Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition adds support for distributed memory computing via Intel MPI Library, Intel MPI Benchmarks, and Intel TraceAnalyzer and Collector. Intel Cluster Checker provides cluster health monitoring tools.
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 Fortran
Intel Corp. is the brains of the operation. One the biggest computer chip companies, the company controls 80% of the market for microprocessors that act as the brains of desktop, notebook, and server computers. It has dominated the PC chip market from the early x86 processors to Pentiums to today's Core technology. Intel also makes chips for smartphones, and tablets as well as embedded semiconductors for the industrial, medical, and automotive markets. The company develops its chips and makes most of them itself in one of the industry's biggest manufacturing systems.
Product: Intel Parallel Studio XE
Version: 2020 Update 4 (build 2020.4.311) Cluster Edition *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: macOs / Linux **
Size: 4.4 Gb
- Intel C++ Compiler
- Intel Fortran Compiler
- Intel Distribution for Python
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP)
- Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL)
- Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL)
- Intel Threading Building Blocks (TBB)
- Intel-provided Debug Solutions
- Intel Advisor
- Intel Inspector
- Intel VTune Profiler
- Intel Cluster Checker (For Linux only)
- Intel MPI Benchmarks
- Intel MPI Library
- Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector
Systems based on IA-32 architecture are supported as target platformson Windows and Linux. Systems based on Intel 64 architectures below are supported both as host and target platforms.
Systems based on Intel 64 architecture:
- Intel Core processor family or higher
- Intel Xeon E5 v5processor families recommended
- Intel Xeon E7 v5processor families recommended
NOTE:It is assumed that the processors listed above are configured into homogeneous clusters.
Disk Space Requirements
12GB of disk space (minimum)on a standard installation. Cluster installations require an additional 4 GB of disk space.
NOTE: During the installation process, the installer may need up to 12 GB of additional temporary disk storage to manage the intermediate installation files.
Operating System Requirements
All components in Intel Parallel Studio XE support these operating systems on an Intel 64 architecture. Individual component tools may also support additional operating systems and architecture configurations. See the release notes for individual components for full details.
- Debian 9.0 / 10
- Fedora 29 / 30
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (the equivalent CentOS versions are supported, but not separately tested)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 / 15
- Ubuntu 18.04, 19.04, 16.04
- CentOS 7.x
- macOS 10.15, 10.14
- Xcode 10.2
The Intel MPI Library and Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector are supported on Intel Cluster Ready systems and high-performance computing (HPC) versions of the listed versions of Windows Server. These components are not supported on Ubuntu non-long-term support (LTS) systems. Installation on IA-32 hosts is no longer supported by anytools.
- 2 GB RAM (minimum)
Additional Software Requirements
Development for a 32-bit target on a 64-bit host may require optional library components (ia32-libs, lib32gcc1, lib32stdc++6, libc6-dev-i386, gcc-multilib, g++-multilib) to be installed from your Linux distribution.
On Microsoft Windows OS, the Intel C/C++ Compiler and Intel Visual Fortran Compiler require a version of Microsoft Visual Studio to be installed. The following versionsare currently supported:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, 2019
- Microsoft Visual Studio Express (only for command line compilation)
On macOS, the Intel C/C++ Compiler and Intel Fortran Compiler require a version of Xcode to be installed. The following versions are currently supported:
- Xcode 9, 10
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me