AutoCrypt 2.4.1 macOS
Author: LeeAndro on 31-03-2019, 21:19, Views: 71
AutoCrypt 2.4.1 | macOS | 7 mb
AutoCrypt, is an encryption/decryption app with a document-based approach. Using a document , AutoCrypt lets the user save in a document all the settings used to encrypt or decrypt collections of files using a powerful AES-256 algorithm.
Using these documents, AutoCrypt can be used for encryption and decryption batch process of large quantity of files in a single click.
AutoCrypt uses the latest Apple technology:
- Sandbox: The app works at the maximum security level
- Resume: the app will reopen at the point and state the user left it
- Auto save: the app saves using the Mac OS X autosave functionality
- Versions: the user can look at previous versions of documents and restore to any earlier version
- Full Screen: the user can switch at any time to full screen using the native macOS full screen mode and commands
- Asynchronous tasks
: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit