EViews 10 (Patch Date 2018-02-06) Update
Author: supnatural on 13-02-2018, 05:08, Views: 27
File size: 138/140 MB
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface. Find out for yourself why EViews is the worldwide leader in Windows-based econometric software and the choice of those who demand the very best.
Third Party Vendors
With EViews Enterprise and an account with your data provider, you can seamlessly search, query, and retrieve data from third-party data sources such as Bloomberg databases, IHS databases, FactSet databases . and many more.
ODBC Compliant Databases
Enterprise Edition allows direct access to any database with an ODBC driver, providing transparent connection to common relational databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, or Sybase.
EViews Database Extension Interface (EDX)
The EDX API provides an open programming interface that allows users to develop their own customized connection to any public or proprietary data source providing simple and immediate access to the data within EViews.
EViews Database Objects Library (EDO)
The EDO library allows you to work with data stored in EViews file formats from within other applications. EDO makes it simple to pull the finished results of your work directly from your EViews workfile, or to write a simple application to regularly update your EViews database from an external data source.
Patch Date: 2018-02-06
- Fix for coefficient covariance dialog sometimes not reading "d.f. correction" checkbox.
- Fix for a crash that could occur with ARDL equations estimated in older versions of EViews.
- Fix for a bug that causes panel LM test to fail.
- Fix for bug introduced by recent STORE performance change.
- Added an optional fourth parameter to @dateadd and @datediff affecting business day arithmetic only. When a non-zero value is specified for this parameter, non-business day arguments to these functions are no longer automatically advanced to the next business day.