Windows 10 RS5 Build 17634 All In One (x86/x64/ARM)
Author: cherry.baby on 31-03-2018, 11:27, Views: 119
Windows 10 RS5 Build 17634 All In One (x86/x64/ARM) | 10.62 GB
Whats Included ?
- Windows 10 Single Language
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 N
- Windows 10 Education Retail
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 S
- Windows 10 S N
Whats New ?
01. They fixed an issue where typing in the Microsoft Edge URL bar immediately after opening a new tab might result in the letters appearing in an unexpected order.
02. They fixed an issue when opening .html or .pdf files from the local system (double-click, right-click > open), Microsoft Edge will not render the loaded content if Microsoft Edge wasn’t already running before opening the file.
03. They fixed an issue where PDFs displayed using Microsoft Edge would shrink after refreshing the page when using a DPI scaling > 100%.
04. They fixed an issue that could result in Microsoft Edge crashing when turning off certain extensions.
05. They fixed an issue resulting in Task Manager not showing the application title in the process name for open Visual Studio projects.
06. They fixed an issue resulting in the UAC dialog potentially not rendering correctly in the last few flights.
07. They fixed an issue resulting in certain devices with BitLocker enabled unexpectedly booting into BitLocker recovery in recent flights.
08. They fixed an issue where the Emoji Panel would close after typing an accent in certain languages.
09. They fixed an issue resulting in focus being lost after using WIN+A to close the Action Center
(All below links are interchangable. No password)Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed