Autodesk Moldlfow Products v2019 (x64)
Author: kakalot on 15-05-2018, 07:41, Views: 17
Autodesk Moldlfow Products v2019 (x64) | 1.2/1.1/1.2 GB
Designers, engineers and analysts use Moldflow plastic injection moulding simulation software to improve plastic part designs, injection mould designs and manufacturing processes.
Autodesk Moldflow software provides a broad range of simulation tools for injection mold design, plastic part design, and the injection molding design process to help engineers and analysts create better products by enabling them to make crucial decisions earlier in the design process.
- Validate and optimize plastic part and mold designs before manufacturing-increasing efficiency, minimizing reliance on physical prototypes, reducing costs, and improving product quality.
- Optimise the position of the gates and runner designs to optimize product quality and minimize costs.
- Evaluate plastic part and injection mold designs to help control shrinkage and warpage based on grade-specific materials and processing parameters. You can output accurately compensated models for tooling or further geometry modification.
- Calculate the effect of fiber orientation, in fiber re-enforced plastics, on product shrinkage and warpage and make these effects available to structural analysis products to evaluate the performance of the molded part.
- Optimise the layout of the cooling system and evaluate the impact of different mold materials to improve product quality and reduce the cycle time. Moldflow Insight supports state of the art cooling technologies, including rapid-temperature cycling, conformal cooling technologies and Induction Heating.
- Optimise the injection molding process with Moldflow Insight's Design of Experiments (DOE) capabilities.
- Use Moldflow Insight to simulate the standard thermoplastic and thermoset molding processes, as well as many variations (e.g. two-shot overmolding, injection compression molding, compression molding, bi-injection molding, MicroCellular injection molding etc.)
- Simulate with confidence using precise material data on more than 9,000 grade-specific plastics. Get additional materials tested, expert data-fitting services, and extensive material databases with the Moldflow Plastics Labs.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
All Link Download :