Assimilate Scratch v8.6 Build 969
Author: Bo0mB0om on 31-05-2018, 20:44, Views: 142
Windows x64 | Languages: English | File Size:144 MB
Buy and learn one tool to use, from on-set throughout the entire post-production pipeline. SCRATCH covers all bases and can be the foundation of your workflow while still integrating with other dailies- and editorial-system or specialized post-tools.
* Format support - SCRATCH supports almost all professional media formats around from RAW, to traditional intermediates dpx, EXR, QuickTime, etc. to compressed like XAVC and other H264 variants.
* Live View - ingest the SDI signal of a camera directly to manage on-set looks or green-screen testing.
* Flexible transcoding to any (intermediate) format - MXF, ProRes (also on Windows!), H264, etc. - in multiple resolutions in one go, including grades and burn-in titling.
* Manage looks, import and export CDL or LUT and use the match-functions to ensure looks created on-set can be easily used further down the pipeline.
* Fully customizable reporting in html or directly online, including proxy images and all shot meta data.
EDITORIAL AND CONFORM
* SCRATCH has its own online editor but can also import a timeline from your favorite offline editor.
* Flexible conform options to assemble your timeline from Final Cut, Media Composer or Premiere.
* Navigate through your Multi Layered timeline and easily navigate your tracks down to any composite element of your shots.
* Primary- and secondary grading: qualifiers, curves, vectors, unlimited grading layers and masks in any (free form) shape.
* Flexible and fully automated Color space management covering all major color spaces, including ACES. Support for a wide variety of LUT formats.
* Versioning: easily create, manage, compare and switch between versions of shots.
* Full support for grading panels and surfaces.
* Shape tracking and animation of any effect, grade and layer geometry.
* Support for third party OpenFX plug-ins. SCRATCH standard comes with a paint module, a text module, bicubic layers to warp any surface.
* Easily navigate and view complex composite trees while in the context to the full timeline.
* Nest and cache a node to preserve realtime playback with complex composites.
* Manage your Stereo 3D project almost just as easy as any standard 2D production with automated convergence.
* Create and manage complex output trees / templates for all deliverables.
* Multiple resolutions, formats and framerates - QuickTime, MXF, dpx, EXR, DCI compatible J2k, and more - all in one go.
* Add subtitles, logo's or deliverable specific grades.
* Publish directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or SCRATCH Web.
* Easily manage thousands and thousands of shots in a single project.
* Import/export, search, edit all available shot meta data.
* XML Scripting to integrate the power of SCRATCH into your (automated) pipeline and link it to other tools.
* SCRATCH Remote; connect multiple SCRATCH systems from all around the world for a creative grading session.
* Store your user settings online - grades, gallery items, panels settings in the cloud so you can take place behind any SCRATCH system anywhere and enjoy your own setup
* Publish to SCRATCH Web to share content online in a secure manner.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
* Playback: Single view, split-view, A/B view, Reference monitor or projector, SDI output - SCRATCH offers it all.
* Playback revisited: smooth while grading or compositing - instant response when adjusting any grade parameters.
* Handle any image resolution - no need to stop at 4k.
* Widest hardware support for graphic cards, grading panels and video-IO industry wide.
* Our support team - always available to guide you and help out with any issue you might encounter.
- Fix for a potential crash on OSX Sierra in the Qualifier when you picked a color.
- Nesting multiple layers at once did not always give the correct result.
- Proxy images did not include all the proper transforms when working in ACES Log and as such always showed in ACES Linear.
- Using certain file-naming hash-codes could introduce unwanted sub-folders (e.g. using #colorspace with value 'Lin\sRGB')
- Saving / loading xml did not always preserve all timeline transition data correct.
- The scope that was set with an xslt-custom command was not stored correctly.
- SCRATCH is optimized for Windows 7 or higher , 64-bit operating system.
- Processor: Single Xeon i5 or i7 is minimum spec. Recommend dual.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)