AFT Fathom 10.0.1105 Build.2018.07.13
Author: mitsumi on 10-08-2018, 06:00, Views: 15
AFT Fathom 10.0.1105 Build 2018.07.13 | 269.7 mb
With international recognition as the leading software to design, analyze, and solve piping system problems, Applied Flow Technology (AFT) has announced the updated release to AFT Fathom 10.
*** Changes for Version Date 2018.07.13 ***
>> Changes to data management that could impact results
- Fixed a problem reading in the pressure when a REFPROP mixture is used in the model.
>> Changes that do not impact results
- Fixed a problem where Select Special would not select junction output values.
- GSC: Fixed a problem when the tank level would not be able to be transfered to the initial state if the model is saved or the scenario is reloaded. The scenario would have to be rerun before it would be available to be transfered.
- New pipes are now initialized with AIR designated as the default ambient fluid for convection calculations. Not having a default ambient fluid defined could lead to potential run-time errors.
- Fixed "Draw Multiple Pipe" in Workspace to show iso paths as it does when a single pipe is drawn.
- Fixed a text-wrapping issue with the legend on Visual Report
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to stack 2 graphs with the same X-units in the "My Graphs" Folder.
- Fixed an issue when using "Select Special" when picking the display pipes or junctions in Visual Report Options.
- Fixed an issue where the Time is not correct for XTS animated Profile graphs. The issue only happens when Start Time Units are different from Step Time Units in Transient Control
- Fixed a problem when running Pump/System curve graphs when no Pump curves exist.
- Added CAESAR II Neutral File Transfer Pipe Layout Import.
- Major updates to PCF Transfer Pipe Layout import.
- When convection heat transfer was configured using global pipe edit, the ambient fluid phase not set. This would cause the output window to report strange temperature limits. This has been resolved.
- While editing a reservoir, using global junction edit, the graphic would not dynamically update to show the selected elevation basis. This has been resolved.
- GIS import scaling has been changed to scale better and be more forgiving with coordinates. This should allow more GIS shapefiles to be imported with fewer errors that prevent importing.
- Exporting a row for a Pipe to Excel previously exported nothing. This has been fixed.
- Exporting a table or row in batch mode previously exported nothing. This has been fixed.
- If a user had previously-defined export items in the Excel Export Manager using one set of units and then changed the application to use another set (US to Metric or Metric to US), the Excel Export Manager stopped opening. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where editing was not available on Chempak and REFPROP mixtures.
- Fixed an issue where mixture fraction basis was not visible when using REFPROP.
- Updated Excel Import Workbook.
About AFT Fathom. AFT Fathom is fluid dynamic simulation software used by engineers around the world to calculate pressure drop and flow distribution in liquid and low velocity gas piping and ducting systems.
Simply put, AFT Fathom helps engineers understand their piping system and predict how pipes, valves, pumps and other components interact with each other. It allows them to easily model, analyze and simulate their systems in order to evaluate the performance of new designs and assure all design requirements are met.
AFT Fathom truly helps engineers accurately select and size components, so they can produce less costly and more reliable piping systems. The software's output data will even summarize the codes and standards used within the model.
AFT's extensive portfolio of customers includes a majority of leading international companies and engineers. From theme parks to aerospace, and refineries to power generation, AFT Fathom has been used to identify solutions and create proactive designs within the worlds most advanced piping and ducting systems.
About Applied Flow Technology. Founded in 1993, Applied Flow Technology is a leader in the pipe flow modeling software market. With a primary focus on developing high quality fluid flow analysis software, AFT has a comprehensive line of products for the analysis and design of piping and ducting systems.
With channel partners around the world and customers in more than 70 countries, AFT software has helped companies in many industries design safer, more efficient systems and solve operational problems.
Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, our professional staff consists of engineers with extensive experience in both the design and construction of piping systems and the development of analytical modeling methods.
Product: AFT Fathom
Version: 10.0.1105 build 2018.07.13
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 (not the RT versions), or Windows 10
Size: 269.7 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction