Autodesk PowerMill 2019.2.1 (x64) Update
Author: Dl43v3r on 31-03-2019, 19:01, Views: 11
Autodesk PowerMill 2019.2.1 Update | 241.2 mb
Autodesk Inc. has released an update to PowerMill 2019, is the world's leading specialist NC CAM software for manufacturing complex shapes typically found in the toolmaking, automotive, and aerospace industries. This update are required to maintain access to certain features and fixes several issues.
Release Notes - PowerMill 2019.1.3 Update - December 2018:
- A problem that resulted in colliding sections on drill-moves being discarded when links were re-calculated has been fixed.
- An issue with how orientation vectors defined with respect to the travel direction were set on rapid links, which could cause problems on robots, has been fixed. The orientation vectors are now kept constant along the retract and approach parts of the rapid link.
- A case where links passed through unmachined stock when the block is composed of multiple distinct volumes of stock has been fixed.
- A problem with how links were defined in a pattern finishing toolpath that used a negative axial offset has been fixed.
- Fixed an area clearance crash when using step cutting with "detect material thicker than" on.
- Make area clearance with flats more reliable: fixed cases where it would either crash PowerMill or gouge the part.
- Fixed a crash when using the Vortex strategy.
- A problem that resulted in a raster feature construction toolpath having incomplete layers has been fixed.
- A crash in a feature profile construction toolpath has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the right mouse button incorrectly displayed the block menu when raised over the model or a feature. The block menu now only appears when over a block.
- Clicking on a tool node under a toolpath no longer selects the tool in the tools part of the explorer.
- Fixed a crash that can happen when interacting with an NC Program using the explorer tree.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when renaming a tool.
- Some projects containing corrupted groups are now fixed automatically when reading the project.
- Automatically disable unused plugins to improve simulation performance.
About Autodesk PowerMill 2019. Autodesk's PowerMill 2019 CAM software includes developments designed to enhance existing functionality for high-efficiency machining.
This version includes additive manufacturing (AM) strategies and simulation tools designed for hybrid machines. It generates safe and efficient tool paths to drive directed energy deposition (DED) processes that use wire-fed or powder-blown hardware. Specialized three- and five-axis programs enable building entire components from scratch. It can also apply localized features or surface coatings to repair or enhance existing parts.
For five-axis programming, the software includes improved collision avoidance tools. An automatic tool-axis tilting method simplifies programming, helping to generate smooth and safe five-axis motion for all model shapes and toolpath types.
Vortex, the high-efficiency roughing strategy, now includes a "from stock" option based on the company's adaptive clearing technology. It creates tool paths with offsets based on both the shape of the part being produced and the stock being milled, resulting in efficient tool paths with shorter machining cycle times and fewer tool retractions.
For 2D machining, the software improves workflow for defining open-sided pockets and bosses. The existing 2D tool paths recognize these features, automatically positioning tool entry and exit points to avoid overloading cutting tools. It also enables users to create 2D features based on a selection of surface.
ViewMill, a stock simulation tool, now includes a "remaining material" shading mode. This helps programmers to identify areas of unmachined stock to ensure parts are fully machined before removal. The shading mode automatically identifies the maximum amount of stock left on a simulated part and provides dynamic slider bars to visualize the distribution of stock.
The software also includes a "setups" feature that enables programmers to better manage the synchronization between tool paths and NC programs. It also provides functionalities for parts with multiple fixture offsets.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk PowerMill
Version: 2019.1.3 (Build: 2019124) Ultimate Update
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk PowerMill 2019 or above
Size: 241.2 mb
:-RapidGatorNitroFlareDon't forget to say Thanks !!!