Basiccolor Ghost v2.5.3 Build 18911 Multilangual
Author: kakalot on 17-03-2016, 22:50, Views: 306
Basiccolor Ghost v2.5.3 Build 18911 Multilangual | 118 MB
basICColor gHOST is a powerful but easy-to-use color server for Mac OS X and Windows. The system allows conversion of PDF postscript data and image files via ICC profiles or ICC device links. Based on hot folder ease-of-use, the production can be automated. This is a quick and easy way for normalizing both legacy files as well as a diverse range of other supplied files.
Conversion from RGB or repurposed CMYK data achieves the best possible color matching. Choose from the supplied set of common standard device link profiles, or build one yourself with basICColor DeviL. basICColor gHOST is a powerful and streamlined automation tool for color management workflows - at a price point significantly less expensive than many color optimizers.
How easy is color optimization? Just 5 mouse clicks! The innovative basICColor gHOST Smart-Queue-Function can be completely configured for all options, including a selected ICC device link profile, in a matter of seconds.
The optional DynamicLink module enables the automatic calculation of DeviceLink profiles and their application to the conversion of image and PDF data. This technology offers tremendous quality advantage in processing very different data.
- Powerful, easy-to-use color server for Mac OS X and Windows
- Processing of PDF files (PDF/X-1 to 5n) and image files (TIFF, JPEG,PSD) via hot folders
- Supports the following color modes: RGB, CMYK, Lab and CIE-based systems, grayscale, spot colors and multicolor ink systems (up to 16 channels)
- Smart Queue - with 5 mouse clicks to perfect color optimization
- DLpack: 41 high-quality standard-device link profiles available as an option
- High-quality conversion of spot colors to the target color space. Integrated Delta E optimization and minimization of the process color components.
- Export and import of configurations
- Calculation of the ink saving for each job
- Individual settings for image and vector objects
- Realization of complex workflows through integration in Enfocus Switch
- Normalization of production data in CMYK documents and subsequent optimization via ICC device link profile
- Biggest advantages: simple and clear user interface, exceptional speed and excellent quality of color conversion
System Requirements: Windows XP SP2 and later
All Link Download :