Altair HyperWorks Solvers 2019.1.1
Author: dlebook.me on 22-08-2019, 17:18, Views: 11
Altair HyperWorks Solvers 2019.1.1 | 3.7 Gb
The Altair product team has released an hotfix to HyperWorks Solvers 2019.1, is a collection of finite element and multibody dynamics solvers for structural, fluid-dynamics and systems simulation. This hotfix contains key bug-fixes.
Altair HyperWorks Solvers 2019.1.1 - release notes:
Altair HyperXtrude 2019.1.1 Release Notes
Metal Extrusion: Resolved Issues
Crash While Reloading Binary Restart File
Solver exports a binary restart file (*.phx) and it is used to compute particle traces. This featureis used to compute microstructural properties. In version 2019.1, this feature had an issue and was resulting in a crash.
Quenching: Resolved Issues
Crash for Spray Cooling With Nozzles in Perpendicular Configuration
Solve r wa s crashing for spray cooling with nozzles arranged in a configuration perpendicular to the extrusion direction.
Altair Multiscale Designer 2019.1.1 Release Notes
- Test results for linear and nonlinear material characterization are now directly shown from the GUI.
- Error messages have been added for keywords that are missing when an external unit cell is imported.
- Linking with HyperMesh and HyperView for post-processing
- User manual improvements, including adding a bookmark, fixing ty pos and correcting the page width
- Generating star lattice unit cell with a five phase setup
- Generating a dog bone macro model
- Accidentally resetting density values
- Calculating slice modulus for injection molding use cases
- Saving old layup's attributes for laminate definition
- Plugin package update with performance boost
Altair OptiStruct 2019.1.1 Release Notes
- GROUNDCHECK Force output for MPCs
- The _impl.h3d results file via PARAM,IMPLOUT,YES for shell plasticity has been improved.
- Memory management issue regarding GROUNDCHECK and WEIGHTCHECK
- Rotation output with DISP(ROTA) for _impl.h3d result files via PARAM,IMPLOUT,YES/ONLY
- ERROR 1803 wa s printed incorrectly for some optimization runs when the Displacement responseand Region identifier are specified together.
- Point mobility and the tra nsfer function for PFPATH runs may have been incorrect, if the connectionpoints are attached to rigid elements.
- MPCF may have been incorrect, if MPC is connected to another MPC or rigid in Modal Frequencyresponse/Transient.
- The contact force response for an optimization may have been incorrect for some models.
- Issue with the Overlap option on Fai l-Safe topology
- Incorrect stresses and strains for LGDISP runs with MAT8 using a prescribed coordinate system(MCID ≥ 0) were output.
- Incorrect sensitivities were calculated during sizing optimizations with anisotropic materials andgravity /centrifugal forces.
Altair HyperWorks. is the most comprehensive, open architecture CAE simulation platform in the industry, offering the best technologies to design and optimize high performance, weight efficient and innovative products. HyperWorks includes best-in-class modeling, linear and nonlinear analyses, structural and system-level optimization, fluid and multi-body dynamics simulation, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), multiphysics analysis, model-based development, and data management solutions.
HyperWorks Solvers. is a collection of finite element and multibody dynamics solvers for structural, fluid-dynamics and systems simulation. These solvers can be employed for simulation driven design as well as design optimization.
With the 13.0 release, a renaming of our structural solver products has taken place in order to accommodate the growing trend of applying optimization technologies more intensively in the product development process, instead of just single run analysis. Moving forward, our structural and thermal analysis and optimization product for linear and non-linear events will be called OptiStruct; this includes analysis disciplines such as linear and non-linear statics, noise and vibrations and thermal analysis. Our product for highly-nonlinear, typically transient events such as crash, impact, forming or blast analysis will be RADIOSS. Both codes are developed with a strong focus on the above mentioned disciplines, and will continue to leverage technology mutually. OptiStruct will continue to leverage the widely used bulk data input format, and RADIOSS will continue to use the well suited block format. Moving forward, OptiStruct will also serve as the general framework for optimization involving multiple physics incl ding CFD and FSI with AcuSolve and multi-body dynamics with MotionSolve, and will also offer API to integrate additional solvers and solutions within a general multi-model framework.
Altair. is focused on the development and broad application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. Privately held with more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA and operates more than 45 offices throughout 22 countries. Today, Altair serves more than 5,000 corporate clients across broad industry segments.
Product: Altair HyperWorks Solvers
Version: 2019.1.1 *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC **
Supported operating Systems: **
Size: 3.7 Gb
Altair HyperWorks Solvers 2019.1.1 with Help
Altair HyperWorks Solvers 2019.1.1 Hotfix Only
The following table lists the platforms, operating systems, and processors supported by Altair HyperWorks 2019.This includes 2019 solver packages.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me