Mediacoder v0.8.45 Build 5852 Multilingual (x86/x64)
Author: kakalot on 26-07-2016, 05:27, Views: 674
Mediacoder v0.8.45 Build 5852 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 65.0/69.4 Mb
Media Coder is a universal audio / video encoder that bundles a wide range of well-known media codecs and tools in one simple, intuitive GUI. The software is updated on a regular basis in order to provide users with the latest versions of the applications it includes. In other words, Media Coder converts between various audio and video formats. It might come in handy for encoding files to fit the media format requirements of modern playback devices.
The interface may be a little overwhelming at first because there are so many features included here. Advanced users will surely get a kick out of MediaCoder, while rookies may activate the "Simple" mode for hiding several tweaking parameters from the main panel or use the configuration wizard and follow the built-in steps.
Supported file formats and other handy features
You first need to select the source file you wish to convert, whether it's a video or audio track, the format of the output file, additional settings if you want to, and Start Transcoding (or hit F5 on your keyboard).
MediaCoder's list of supported formats includes MPG, VOB, AVI, RMVB, MOV, MP4, MP3, OGG, AAC, WAV for input and AVI, MKV, MP4, Xvid, DivX, H.264, MPEG for output, to name the most important ones.
Extra tools to play with
There are a lot of additional features for each file type, too. For example, if you want to convert a file to XviD format, you can enable high quality mode, greyscale, cartoon, quarter-pixel, or global motion compensation, while a FLAC output file's compression level can be configured. The time for each file to complete conversion is excellent, and the quality is fairly maintained overall.
To conclude, the general look and feel for MediaCoder is that it was created for advanced users. The wide range of parameter options is outstanding, but it cannot be comprehended by computer beginners.
• Improving compression / reducing file size (audio+video -> audio+video)
• e.g. MPG/VOB/AVI/RMVB/MOV/MP4 -> AVI/MKV (Matroska)/MP4 (Xvid/DivX/H.264 + MP3/OGG/AAC)
• Extracting audio track (audio+video -> audio)
• e.g. MPG/VOB/AVI/RMVB/MOV/MP4 -> MP3/OGG/AAC/MPC
• Converting to normal VCD/DVD player ready video files (audio+video -> MPEG)
• e.g. RMVB/MOV -> MPEG 1/2
• Converting from lossless or high-bitrate audio to low-bitrate audio to play with portable DAP (audio -> audio)
• e.g. APE/FLAC/WavPack (+ CUE sheets) -> MP3/AAC/WMA
• Ripping CDs and compressing it on the fly
• e.g. CD tracks-> APE/FLAC/WavPack/MP3/OGG/AAC/WMA/MPC
Supported source formats:
• Audio: MP3, OGG/Vorbis, AAC, MusePack, WMA, RealAudio, FLAC, WavPack, APE/APL, WAV
• Video: AVI (Xvid/DivX/H.264), MPEG1/2/4, QuickTime (mov), WMV/ASF, RealMedia (rmvb), MP4, Matroska (mkv)
• CUE Sheets, CD, VCD, DVD
Supported target audio formats:
• Lossy: MP3, OGG/Vorbis, AAC, AAC+/Parametric Stereo, MusePack, WMA
• Lossless: FLAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio (APE), WMA Lossless, WAV
Supported target video formats:
• H.264, Xvid, DivX 4/5, MPEG1/2/4, H.263
Supported target container formats:
• AVI, MPEG 1/2, Matroska, MP4
New in version 0.8.45 Build 5852 (July 20, 2016)
• Fixed compatibility issue with FFmpeg 3.0
• Using FFmpeg as default video source instead of MEncoder
• Fixed image file causing crash bug
• x264 r2705
• x265 2.0+2
• MediaInfo 0.7.87
• FFmpeg 3.0.1
Languages (22): Eglish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Greek, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean ...
• A modern CPU (with SSE support as minimum)
• 512MB RAM
• Sufficent free drive space
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-bit) and XP / Vista / 2003 / 2008 / Server 2012.
All Link Download :