VectorWorks InteriorCAD 2020 SP4 F5
Author: mitsumi on 28-06-2020, 00:27, Views: 45
VectorWorks InteriorCAD 2020 SP4 F5 | 5.4 Gb
Global design and BIM software provider Vectorworks, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of VectorWorks InteriorCAD SP4 F5 is an end-to-end CAD software solution for the design and manufacture of cabinets and architectural joinery.
VectorWorks SP4 with InteriorCAD F5 release notes
- Wooden inner drawers
. New Option "Laid-on" for drawer front part
. Drawer front part left/righ/top/bottom overhang to hide runner
. Drawer front part overhang / size is adjusted to Cabinet 3D box reveals / gaps automatically
- Millings can now be placed in Custom Part 3D cut-outs generated by Contour 3D
- Disabling edge joints if Custom Part 3D has only one edge
- Objects in Cabinet 3D boxes are now carried along if Cabinet 3D is copy/pasted to or imported in another document
- Performance improvements building up object info palette for Custom Part 3D
- Change Handles - Positioning pull-down was referring to door handle positions only
- Plinth front part mitered with one plinth side part only, prevented custom overlap on the opposite side
- Part Layout - Miters were sometimes dimensioned as 0°
- Edge texture was not stored the first time chosen from the menu
- Custom Part 3D failed to generate based on Cabinet 3D objects which were not placed exactly next to each other
- Automatically generated record formats didn't contain correct # of drawers & doors. Data tags were not able to extract info properly
- Error message after updating libraries was generated even if update was performed without problems
NC-Export / Cutting list export
- DXF - Routings are color-coded now
- NC-Hops - Text and Rectangle is visible in Workcenter Version 7+
- Wood Flash - Option "Drill-throug" for grid drillings
- Wood Flash - Pass tool type if tool-ID is set
- Xilog Plus - Hide parking position (optional)
- HHOS - Element with part name and appended description
- Kuhnle - Minimal cumulation added
- OSD - Minimal cumulation added
- Swiss-Soft Export updated
The following issues were addressed for Vectorworks 2020 Service Pack 4.
This is a list of bugs that were fixed or wish list items that were fulfilled. The information comes directly from the bug database as entered by the users who filed the issues.
Vectorworks interiorcad is used by designers and manufacturers for cabinet making, shopfitting, kitchens, custom furniture, interiors and exhibition design. It contains a powerful feature set that allows for design, visualisation, documentation and manufacturing.
Vectorworks interiorcad comes standard with an extensive library of accessories that includes thousands of textures, classic home and office furniture, kitchen units, appliances, 3D house plants, books, bathroom fittings and more. It also includes document templates for quotations, schedules and parts lists, and is the only cabinet design software with an integrated costing and quotation package. It also comes preloaded with a comprehensive set of hardware from the major European manufacturers such as Hettich, Blum and Haefele.
Vectorworks interiorcad is clever software - the more you use it, the more productive you become. This is because any aspect of your work can be saved as a favourite configuration for later reuse. This could be anything from a particular hardware specification, to draw front layout or carcass assembly.
As the name suggests, Vectorworks interiorcad is based on the Vectorworks CAD engine, which provides drawing and parametric modelling functionality unique to software in this price range.
Stephan Mönninghoff explains how to configure the material properties in your Interiorcad.
Vectorworks, Inc. is an award-winning design and BIM software provider serving the architecture, landscape architecture and entertainment industries in 85 countries. Creating intuitive software since 1985, we've become the preeminent software built to manage the entire design process. Globally more than 685,000 users are creating, connecting and influencing the next generation of design with Vectorworks on Mac and Windows. Headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with offices in Atlanta, Georgia, Newbury and London, England and Vancouver, Canada, Vectorworks is a part of the Nemetschek Group.
Product: VectorWorks InteriorCAD
Version: 2020 SP4 F5 *
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.vectorworks.net
System Requirements: PC **
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 5.4 Gb
- VectorWorks SP4 with InteriorCAD F5
- InteriorCAD 2020 F5 Plugin for VectorWorks 2020 SP1-SP4
VectorWorks InteriorCAD 2020 System Requirements
The following are real-world system requirements for running Vectorworks 2020. In some demanding cases, we would suggest a more capable machine than is described in these hardware profiles. Likewise, there are some less demanding situations where Vectorworks will perform well on older hardware.
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
Minimum Hardware Profile:
Entry-level Profile: For small projects, simple models/drawings with a low level of detail, simple renderings (such as small residential projects, small theaters, small landscaping design)
Processor: 64-bit Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better
RAM: 4GB or more
Graphics Card: OpenGL 2.1 compatible graphics card with 1GB of VRAM or more. Some integrated graphics cards such as Intel Iris graphics are acceptable for simple models/drawings, but a dedicated graphics card is preferable.
Vectorworks with Vision requires a dedicated graphics card supporting GL_ARB_draw_buffers extension with 2GB of VRAM or more, preferably released in the past three years (e.g., NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 series, AMD Radeon RX 500 series). Using multiple view panes with different visibilities in all panes requires a graphics card with at least 2GB of VRAM.
Display Resolution: 1440 x 900 or higher
Hard Disk: 10GB free disk space is required for the installation. 30GB or more is required for a full installation with all libraries.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction