Sonora Cinemati Magnetism Vol 2 KONTAKT
Author: Noname6789 on 6-08-2020, 13:22, Views: 19
Sonora Cinemati Magnetism Vol 2 KONTAKT | 1.2 Gb
The concept behind Magnetism was conceived by designing sounds and interesting textures running an electric guitar played with an E-bow through a range of effects pedals. The E-bow is a device that creates a magnetic field that causes the string of the guitar to oscillate continuously, generating a sound similar to a string being bowed and the first samples collected were released in the popular Kontakt freebie Magnetica.
The concept was then expanded to create a sample library inspired by the physical phenomenon of the laws of attraction and the result is... MAGNETISM, a contemporary, cinematic sound design device capable of creating experimental yet incredibly inspiring sound textures to use in your next track, film or game score. Each Magnetism "Volume" focuses on a specific type of texture and features two main layers: the first ("MAIN") is the primary sound source, the second ("TEXTURE") adds spark and continuous variation to the top end.
Magnetism Volume II
Volume II focuses on dark and distorted textures. Use it to create tension underscores and horrific soundscapes or draw inspiration from the 100+ included snapshots.
* Choose between 40 different MAIN sound sources and 20 different TEXTURE sound sources: mix and match them to create your own, unique sounds
* Special "developments" sound sources, consisting of continuously evolving, very long samples (hold one key and keep textural interest in you composition)
* Special Wavetable TEXTURE layers
* Comprehensive effects rack with reverb, three different distortions, two different filters and a multi-mode delay.
* Per-layer dedicated LFOs
* Tweak the central knob (mapped to CC1 by default) to mangle the sound sources
* 100+ snapshots per volume
Check my blog!
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me