Autodesk Inventor (Pro) 2018.0.2 (x64)
Author: supnatural on 18-06-2017, 11:09, Views: 69
Autodesk Inventor (Pro) 2018.0.2 (x64) | 10.63 GB
Autodesk Inventor is a comprehensive set of solutions for machine-building 3D-design and documentation, development of cable and pipeline systems, design of injection molds and testing of operational characteristics of the products being developed. With Autodesk Inventor, engineers can integrate AutoCAD drawings and other 2D data into a single model, creating a virtual representation of the final product.
Verification of the form, tolerances and functionality is carried out by means of the program long before the product is put into production.
Autodesk Inventor contains a full set of flexible tools for engineering 3D design, product analysis, tooling, custom design and project data exchange. Autodesk Inventor helps you to go beyond 3D using digital prototyping technology, based on a highly accurate 3D model that allows you to design, visualize and analyze products before the first sample is manufactured. The technology of digital prototypes, implemented in Autodesk Inventor, provides an opportunity to improve the quality of products, reduce development costs and accelerate the introduction to the market.
Autodesk Inventor includes easy-to-use and closely interacting dynamic analysis and stress analysis tools that help you to analyze the behavior of parts and products in real-world conditions and quickly bring high-quality products to market. Autodesk Inventor automates the key aspects of the process of designing injection molds for plastic parts, as well as wiring complex piping and cable networks. Thanks to these opportunities, the risk of errors is reduced and the competitiveness of the products is growing.
Year / Release Date: 2017
Version: 2018.0.2 build 112
Bit depth: 64bit
Language: English + Russian
- 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (desktop OS), Windows 8.1 with the update KB2919355, Windows 7 SP1
- 64-bit (x64) Intel or AMD processor with a clock speed of 2 GHz (recommended Intel Xeon E3, Core i7 or comparable, with a frequency of 3 GHz or higher)
- 8 GB of RAM (20 GB recommended)
- Video adapter with a resolution of 1280x1024 with support for Direct3D 10 (Direct3D 11 or higher is recommended)
- Scaling of the workspace is recommended 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%
- 40 GB of free disk space for installation
- Internet access for Autodesk 360, network boot and access to Subscription Aware
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or compatible
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAssemblies, etc. Excel Starter, Network Office 365 and OpenOffice are not supported
- .NET Framework 4.6 or later
- Virtualization is supported on Citrix XenApp 7.6; Citrix XenDesktop 7.6
For complex models, complex injection molds and large products (more than 1000 parts)
- Intel Xeon E3, Core i7 or comparable, with a frequency of 3.3 GHz or higher
- 24 GB of RAM or more
- Video adapter supporting Direct3D 11 or higher
Buy Premium Account & Support me