iRingtone Pro 3.6.5 macOS .
Author: mitsumi on 30-11-2018, 19:29, Views: 40
iRingtone Pro 3.6.5 | macOS | 10 mb
In our life, Sometime we need to create ringtone for our iPhone, iRingtone is one good app available for Mac, we can create ringtone from music, movie and we can record voice from online music for creating ringtone.
1. Record online music from system sound to create ringtone.
2. Record voice from microphone to create ringtone.
3. Supports nearly all Apple audio, video formats, eg: "wav", "mp3", "au", "caf", "m4r", "aiff", "mov", "mp4" etc.
4. Set fade in or fade out of your ringtone.
5. Create ringtone and send it to iTunes.
How to use iRingtone Pro.
1. Click open or select file from left to load music source file.
2. Set the begin and end of the music source file.
3. Set fade in/out time for the ringtone.
4. Preview the ringtone
5. Create ringtone.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction