Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 16.1.2.026
Author: agentofheart on 17-12-2019, 00:38, Views: 38
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 16.1.2.026File Size
: 1.46 GiBLanguages
: Windows x64
DaVinci Resolve 16 is the world's only solution that combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects and audio post production all in one software tool! You can instantly move between editing, color, effects, and audio with a single click. DaVinci Resolve Studio is also the only solution designed for multi user collaboration so editors, assistants, colorists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work live on the same project at the same time! Whether you're an individual artist, or part of a large collaborative team, it's easy to see why DaVinci Resolve is the standard for high end post production and finishing on more Hollywood feature films, television shows and commercials than any other software.
DaVinci Resolve 16 features a revolutionary new cut page specifically designed for editors that need to work quickly and on tight deadlines! The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses machine learning to enable powerful new features such as facial recognition, speed warp and more. Adjustment clips let you apply effects and grades to clips on the timeline below, quick export can be used to upload projects to YouTube and Vimeo from anywhere in the application, and new GPU accelerated scopes provide more technical monitoring options than before. Plus, Fusion is dramatically faster and Fairlight adds immersive 3D audio. DaVinci Resolve 16 is a massive release with hundreds of features customers have asked for!
Introducing the Cut Page!
Designed specifically for editors working on high end fast turn around work such as television commercials and even news cutting, the cut page is all about speed. It's an alternate edit page with a streamlined interface and revolutionary new tools that will help you work faster than ever. The cut page lets you import, edit, trim, add transitions, titles, automatically match color, mix audio and more. Whether you're delivering for broadcast or for YouTube, the cut page has everything you need to get the job done, all in one place. Plus, the regular edit page is still available so you can switch between edit and cut pages to change editing style right in the middle of a job.
New Editing Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
DaVinci Resolve includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It's perfect for both offline and online editing. The high performance playback engine makes editing and trimming incredibly fast, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
New Fusion VFX Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
With over 250 built in tools, Fusion VFX's advanced 3D compositing engine and node based workflow let you quickly connect effects and tools together in a flow chart style, making it easy to create cinematic feature film quality visual effects and broadcast motion graphics right inside of DaVinci Resolve!
New Color Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
DaVinci Resolve's legendary color tools let you manipulate color in breathtaking ways to get results that are simply impossible on other systems. That's why DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system! You get powerful primary and secondary tools, curves, tracking, stabilization and more!
New Fairlight Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
With Fairlight in DaVinci Resolve, audio is no longer an afterthought in post production! You get a completely integrated and powerful digital audio workstation with full mixer, EQ and dynamics processing, sample level audio editing, ADR tools, sound library support, FairlightFX audio plugins and more!
New Collaboration Features in DaVinci Resolve 16:
Featuring a universal timeline, powerful database driven design, bin and clip locking, built in chat, timeline comparison tools and more, DaVinci Resolve Studio is the world's only post production solution that lets different artists all work together on the same project at the same time!
DaVinci Resolve Studio
Upgrade to DaVinci Resolve Studio for even more creative tools and options! You get a huge set of indispensable ResolveFX and FairlightFX plugins, along with support for 4K, 8K and higher resolution projects at frame rates up to 120 frames per second. You also get the new DaVinci Neural Engine which enables features such as facial recognition, speed warp retiming, automatic color balancing and automatic color matching. DaVinci Resolve Studio also adds film grain tools, advanced noise reduction, blur and mist effects, HDR grading, 10bit H.264 support, 3D immersive audio, stereoscopic 3D support, multi user collaboration tools and more!
DaVinci Neural Engine
The new DaVinci Neural Engine uses state of the art deep neural networks and learning, along with artificial intelligence to power new features such as speed warp motion estimation for retiming, super scale for up-scaling footage, auto color and color matching, facial recognition and more! The DaVinci Neural Engine is entirely cross-platform and uses the latest GPU innovations for AI and deep learning to provide unparalleled performance and quality. The DaVinci Neural Engine provides simple tools to solve complex, repetitive and time consuming problems. For example, it enables facial recognition to automatically sort and organize clips into bins based on people in the shot!
New and Improved ResolveFX
DaVinci Resolve Studio 16 features major improvements to existing ResolveFX, along with several new plugins that editors and colorists will love! You get new ResolveFX plugins for adding vignettes, drop shadows, removing objects, adding analog noise and damage, chromatic aberration, stylizing video and more! There are also improvements to the scanline, beauty, face refinement, blanking fill, warper, dead pixel fixer and colorspace transformation plugins. Plus, you can now view and edit ResolveFX keyframes from the timeline curve editor on the Edit page or from the keyframe panel on the Color page!
Legendary DaVinci Quality
DaVinci Resolve's Emmy™ award-winning image processing technology features deep 32-bit float processing combined with unique, patented YRGB color science that processes luminance independent of color. This allows you to adjust the luminance of video without rebalancing the color of your highlights, midtones, or shadows! The massive internal color space is perfect for the latest HDR and wide color gamut workflows.
Blackmagic RAW is a new and modern codec that gives you stunning image quality and blazing fast performance in an intelligent new file format. Featuring advanced de-mosaic technology and a revolutionary intelligent design, Blackmagic RAW gives you both the quality and benefits of RAW with the speed, ease of use and file sizes of traditional video formats.
Hardware Control Panels
When you have a client looking over your shoulder you need to work fast. DaVinci Resolve control panels are designed to give you fluid, hands-on control over multiple parameters at the same time, allowing you to create looks that are simply impossible with a standard mouse! All controls are logically placed near your natural hand positions and are made out of the highest quality materials. You get smooth, high resolution weighted trackballs, along with precision engineered knobs and dials that feature the perfect amount of resistance so you can accurately adjust any setting. DaVinci Resolve control panels let you instinctively touch every part of the image!
Fairlight Professional Consoles
Fairlight mixing consoles provide high quality controls for nearly every parameter and feature in the software. Unique user interfaces and dynamic configuration changes provide fast to use buttons and controls that are optimized for the task at hand allowing you to work faster with Fairlight audio than any other tool in the world. With the modular design you can start with a larger console frame than you need and add more modules to meet the growing needs of your facility.
- Support for additional audio track formats for IMF and DCP renders
- Improved decode and encode performance for Kakadu DCP and IMF formats
- Support for CUDA based R3D with the latest RED SDK on Windows and Linux
- Adds Blackmagic RAW support for latest Blackmagic URSA Broadcast update
- Support for new audio only and video only editing modes on the cut page
- Added in and out buttons in the user interface on the cut page
- Support for audio playback when trimming on the cut and edit pages
- Improved zoom buttons for the timeline on the edit page
- Improved smart indicator in the cut page for when using in and out points
- Viewer resize icon on the cut page now correctly resizes the whole viewer
- Cut page divider between timeline and viewer can now be moved via the divider
- Close up edits in the cut page now vary the close up from 20% to 40% randomly
- Search dial is more responsive when using the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- Removed auto jog mode on scroll with the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- Better responsiveness using shuttle with the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- Double press to clear in and out on the DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard
- Improved performance in collaborative projects with multiple DaVinci systems
- Support for monitor name in the workspace menu display options
- Support for copy/paste in Dolby Vision mid tone offset values between clips
- New scripting APIs to move media items, LUTs, markers, copy grades and more
- Now uses 2 up view in sync bin when using live overwrite editing
- Fixes a bug that caused the clip dividers in the source tape to scroll with audio
- Opening the media folder in the cut page will re-sync to that folder contents
- Multiple performance and stability improvements
Minimum system requirements for Windows:
- Windows 10 Update
- 16 GB of system memory is recommended and 32 GB is recommended minimum when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
- NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version - As required by your GPU
- RED Rocket-X Driver 184.108.40.206 and Firmware 220.127.116.11 or later
- RED Rocket Driver 18.104.22.168 and Firmware 22.214.171.124 or later