Author: supnatural on 20-02-2018, 08:53, Views: 43
File size: 263 MB
CIMCO A/S has released an updated (version 8.02.16) CIMCOEdit 8, is a major release that delivers powerful new features, faster performance and a streamlined user experience across the entire line of CIMCO Software products.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.02.23
- Fixed a bug preventing NC-Base logging from requesting user comments
Changes in CIMCO Edit 8.02.22
- Improved stability of Toolpath Statistics
Changes in CIMCO CNC-Calc (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.02.22
- Corrected bug where file could not be saved.
Changes in CIMCO NC-Base (Add-On for CIMCO Edit) 8.02.22
- Fixed issue with database creation when MSSQL is used and api type is ODBC.
- Added support for non-standard port when using MariaDB.
About CIMCOEdit. As a CNC programmer or machinist on the shop floor who is responsible for creating or editing CNC programs, you need a reliable, fast, and professional tool to make your job faster and more productive.
CIMCO Edit is a great editor for those CNC programmers that demand a full-featured and reliable, yet cost-effective editing and communication tool.
Some features of CIMCO Edit include:
- Handles large CNC programs. It is limited only by the amount of memory on your PC.
- Math functions include basic math, rotate, mirror, tool compensation, and translate.
- Side-by-Side File Compare: Fast and fully configurable allowing users to choose whether to view differences one line at a time or all at once. Supports side-by-side printing for offline review.
- 3D Mill / 2D Lathe Open-GL Back Descriptionter: Description your 3-axis Mill and 2-axis Lathe programs inside CIMCO Edit with step and continuous forward and reverse synchronized Descriptionting. * Drag-and-drop editing. * CNC code specific functions including line numbering / renumbering, character handling, XYZ range finder, and more.
About CIMCO Americas, LLC. Founded in 1991, CIMCO A/S has sold more than 100,000 software licenses through experience and customer service all over the world. Cimco known for their Reliable DNC software, Cimco also has the world's best G Code editor available on the market. So even if you are happy with your current DNC and CAM solution the Cimco Editor will compliment anyone's day to day needs.
Supported Architectures: x86
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista or newer / Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 /2012 R2