MAGIX VEGAS Pro 220.127.116.111 Multilingual
Author: agentofheart on 19-02-2020, 22:18, Views: 32
MAGIX VEGAS Pro 18.104.22.1681 MultilingualFile Size
: 710 MiBOS
: Windows x64
VEGAS Pro 17 is here to make your video production more efficient than ever before. Explore multiple nested timelines, industry-leading HDR editing tools, and an easy-to-use, yet powerful color grading workflow. In combination with over 30 new features, VEGAS Pro 17 provides comprehensive workflow improvements that will supercharge your video production.
Editing. Work smarter, not harder.
Nobody edits faster than a passionate creative with VEGAS Pro at hand. The timeline editing tools make editing fast and easy. But more importantly, they bring out your creativity, because ideas flow freely when you're not preoccupied by clumsy editing tools. No NLE enables you to edit, think and create more effectively than VEGAS Pro.
Organize projects and speed up your workflow with nested timelines. Move easily between timelines within the master project, or access your nested timelines as stand-alone projects to work on them independently.
With Smart Split you can remove whole sections of a video clip and leave behind a virtually undetectable edit with complete flexibility to adjust the results if you need to in order to get it just right. No more ugly jump cuts!
"Hamburger" menu system
This innovative menu system enables you to customize high-traffic areas of the user interface so you can find the tools you need quickly while at the same time keeping the workspace clutter free.
Color Grading. Simple as a brush.
Powerful, professional-level color grading tools empower you to do your best work, and the color grading workflow in VEGAS Pro provides fast, powerful, flexible options for everything you need to do. Provide the final perfect look of your film, even in HDR.
Unified Color Grading workflow
Take your color grading and correction to the next level with the new unified workflow in the Color Grading panel. Import and export LUTs, adjust colors with color wheels, curves, and much more. Supports HDR color adjustments beautifully.
Have you created the perfect color look? Want to use it on multiple clips, in other projects, or share it with other VEGAS users? Export your color grading settings as a LUT in .cube format for easy application to other files anywhere LUTs can be imported.
HLG HDR Support
Join the HDR leader on the cutting edge. Work with HLG or HDR10 files in the ACES 1.1 color space. Preview in HDR in the VEGAS Preview window or to an external HDR monitor. Grade colors in HDR with HDR-enabled video scopes. Deliver in full HDR glory-even to YouTube.
Special Effects. Enlighten your viewers.
With complete support for Open FX plug-ins, VEGAS Pro features a wide range of built-in effects and can use your third-party effects from the industry's top plug-in Manufactures. With the ability to create effects chains at four different levels that can include up to 32 plug-ins per chain, you have all the room you'll ever need to get as creative as you want.
Stretch and deform your video in virtually any way imaginable with the Mesh Warp effect. From something as simple as mapping a video to the side of a building in another video, to creating crazy distorted video effects, the possibilities are endless.
Optical-Flow Slow Motion
With carefully-crafted proprietary optical flow technology, VEGAS Pro creates video frames your camera didn't shoot to fill in between actual frames and give you incredibly smooth slow motion.
Creative compositing modes
A complete set of compositing mode options makes VEGAS Pro a powerful compositing tool. Add the output of two clips, subtract one from the other, or calculate the difference. Get creative!
Audio Editing. Set the tone.
A great film needs great sound to underscore and intensify your visuals and create a moving auditory experience for your audience. VEGAS Pro provides a complete audio environment with tools for professional audio editing. With full VST interface support, dozens of effects and real-time rendering, no other NLE provides a digital audio workstation feature set as robust as the tools in VEGAS Pro.
Robust multitrack audio environment
VEGAS Pro includes powerful audio recording and editing tools for the most demanding productions. Record audio in a multitrack environment with input buses, professional metering, punch-in recording, unlimited tracks and more.
Extensive audio effects
VEGAS Pro supports standard VST interfaces. Apply effects to tracks, individual events on a track auxiliary audio buses and the Master bus. Choose from more than 40 included signal and effects processing tools and automate effects with real-time envelope control.
Audio synchronization for multicam
Leverage your audio waveforms for automatic synchronization of multiple video files on separate tracks, to make multi-camera event editing quick and efficient.
Final Delivery. Render, don't surrender.
All your hard work would mean nothing without the ability to deliver it in the formats you need...and as quickly as possible. VEGAS Pro offers tons of delivery options and makes it easy to choose the most common formats and templates, or completely customize your project renders. You'll always hit your target delivery no matter what the final output requirements.
GPU accelerated rendering
With support for cards from the industry's leading manufacturers including NVIDIA, AMD and Intel, VEGAS harnesses the power of GPU processing from the most popular graphics cards to accelerate rendering of popular AVC and HEVC formats to as much as twice the speed.
Support for up to 8K
Modern productions push the limits with higher and higher resolutions. VEGAS Pro supports up to 8K files from beginning to final delivery, so now you can deliver stunningly high resolution files for super-large format projection or any other high-resolution need.
VEGAS Pro 17 Highlights:
• NEW: Nested Timelines
• NEW: Complete HDR Color Support
• NEW: Optical-Flow Slow Motion
• NEW: Planar Motion Tracking
• NEW: GPU accelerated decoding for AVC/HEVC
• World-class Video stabilization
• Trials of VEGAS POST
• Auto-update mechanism for VEGAS POST
• HDR-specific Intel QSV templates for HEVC renders
• Option to select color histogram for White Balance tools
• Render template for 360 5.7k projects
• Webcam video capture is now available in the VEGAS Capture utility
• Mouse cursor capture is now available in the VEGAS Capture utility
• Fixed issue where some Video FX parameters that use a text field could not contain more than 4000 characters
• VEGAS POST can now be activated on systems running Windows 10 Home without running as an administrator
• Change mechanism for activating VEGAS POST to be more user friendly
• Saturation and Luminance controls in the Color Grading Panel now match the HSL plugin
• Issue where some media had low playback performance after video stabilization analysis has been fixed
• Issue where some CPUs were not properly identified has been resolved
• Resetting the mesh in Mesh Warp will no longer clear animation data
• Problem with stepping through frames on projects with high frame rates has been resolved
• The time display will no longer go blank when cancelling out of the custom color selection dialog
• Window layout will return properly to previous state when exiting Color Grading mode
• WMV files will preview properly when using hardware decoding
• Mesh will properly adjust when preview resolution has changed
• Will no longer crash when Mesh Warp is handling an empty frame
• Fix to help prevent crash when editing an event
• Fix to prevent crash on startup when some third party scripts are read in at opening of the application
• Korean characters are properly handled in the RenderAs dialog and Insert Subtitles dialog
• Fix for crash when Warp Flow Transition is applied to some events
• Motion Tracker will no longer crash for some older CPUs
• Project Location button in the Render As dialog is now grayed out when the project has not been saved
• Audio and Video tracks imported from VEGAS Capture will now be more accurately synchronized
• Various stability fixes for VEGAS Capture
• Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
• Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
• RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
• Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
• Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
• Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Francais